Concero’s cloud backup and recovery service with Veeam Cloud Connect Backup is a robust disaster recovery solution for Canadian business. It is secure, reliable, and easy to configure and manage. However, unlike other Veeam Cloud Connect solutions, Concero’s Rapid Recovery service means you won’t be waiting days for your data to download so you can start your on-site recovery.
Veeam Cloud Connect Backup with Rapid Recovery Service
Veeam Cloud Connect Service
- per Month
- per GB
- Flat Rate per GB of Storage Used, per Month
- Per Device Connection Fee
- Rapid Recovery Service Included
- No Bandwidth Fees
- Expert Support Included
- Term and Volume Discounts Available
- 30 Day Free Trial
- No Charge, No Risk, No Hassle
- Guided set-up and support during trial
Cloud Backups Made Simple
Backups are a critical part of any organization’s continuity plan. For the best protection, backup copies should be stored offsite. Using Veeam Cloud Connect you can be shipping backups of your Vmware and HyperV VMs to Concero’s enterprise-class cloud-storage platform in just a few minutes.
Veeam Cloud Connect integrates Concero’s backup repositories (called cloud repositories) directly into your Veeam backup console:
- Simply click “Add Service Provider” and enter the credentials we provide.
- Our cloud repositories will appear in your backup infrastructure.
- Backups are securely transferred over a single, secure SSL/TLS connection, making firewall configuration simple and eliminating the need for a VPN connection.
That’s it! Concero’s cloud repositories work like your local backup repositories – except they’re available even if your primary backup or data center is lost.
Rapid Recovery Service
A good cloud-based disaster recovery solution is not just about delivering secure and reliable backups. When disaster strikes, its all about the fast recovery of your data. One of the downsides of cloud backup services is slow recovery times. Without direct access to the backup medium, even a modest amount of backup data can take days to recover over a very good Internet connection.
Concero’s Rapid Recovery service solves this problem.
When you need your backups the most, Concero will have a technician with a Rapid Recovery Kit at your location the next day. The Rapid Recovery Kit will contain a copy of your latest backups from the data center which you can use to recover your VMware or HyperV VMs at LAN speeds.