Concero is growing!
We’re looking for the right person to join our team in Kelowna, B.C. Concero is a cloud services provider focused on delivering Cloud Workspace solutions to customers across Canada.
- A quick learner and excellent problem-solver, you enjoy challenges
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- You understand that IT is a team sport, and can follow established procedures
- You are self-motivated and a person of high integrity
- You can always maintain a customer-first attitude even under pressure
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are a strong communicator
The role in more detail:
- Execute IT projects as directed by management
- Provide technical support to customers
- Be available for after-hours support
- Help manage cloud computing infrastructure in Kelowna & Mississauga
- Help deploy and maintain cloud workspace solutions (Citrix)
- Help deploy and maintain cloud backup services (Veeam)
- Help maintain cloud file services (Anchor)
- Help maintain mail services (Exchange)
- Occasional data center support
- Ad hoc projects when required
What you have done to get here:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Systems Technology, Information Technology, or Computer Science
- Knowledge of IT principles, methods, and tools
- Knowledge of IT security principles and methods
- Familiarity with enterprise storage, network, and compute systems
We offer a competitive compensation package with an attractive benefits package.
Thanks to all those that apply. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.