Overview & Responsibilities
If you are the type of person who likes to orchestrate APIs together to get work done, this is the job for you. This a web developer position who ties together our Partner Portal and all the different cloud systems we use. The opportunity is a chance to have a real impact with customers as we strive to provide information, tools, processes that make reselling cloud services easy for our partners. If this is exciting to you, then we want you!
- Translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed designs.
- Providing estimates for development effort in scrum fashion.
- Implementing proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software.
- Creating unit and functional tests.
- Automated deployments.
- Assists with operational support for our Partner Portal.
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Strong experience in server side programming on the business logic tier
- Experience building and consuming APIs
- Proficient in debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Participation in Scrum is required (story grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily standup, etc…)
- Ability to estimate level of effort and take responsibility and accountability of stories and tasks
- Must be willing to openly collaborate, share knowledge, mentor fellow developers
Highly desirable skills:
Experience with Dynamics CRM Online APIs
If you think your the right person with the right skills and experience to join the Concero team then please apply via the online form or email us at email@example.com with your resume and a brief cover letter attached as PDFs.
Leave A Comment